1. Annual Conference on EU Law in the Food Sector 2022 – 19-20 May – Brussels/online
The Academy of European Law will organise the following hybrid conference which will provide food law practitioners with an analysis of the recent legislation, case law and ongoing policy developments at EU level affecting the food sector.
Independent Retail Europe contacts can benefit from a 25% discount on the standard fee with the voucher code discount 422R34ACfol.
- Farm to Fork Strategy/EU Green Deal
- EFSA transparency rules/implementation update
- Food waste, sustainability and circular economy
- Novel Foods Regulation
- Official controls of imports and exports of food products
- Recent developments in labelling: focus on the alcoholic sector and the NutriScore schemes
- Organic foods
- CJEU case law
- EU legislative and policy update
2. Shoptalk Europe marks the global expansion of Shoptalk. Taking place at ExCeL London on 6-8 June 2022, over 2.500 attendees from large retailers and brands, start-ups, technology companies, investors, media, and analysts will come together to learn, network, collaborate, and evolve. Furthermore, 250+ companies will be demonstrating the latest innovations and trends that continue to transform the sector globally. Across the three days, Shoptalk Europe will host 200+ truly diverse industry-leading speakers – from established retailers to innovative new start-ups and prolific investors.
3. Founded in 2015, DELIVER, Europe's premier community for e-commerce & logistics, aggregates thousands of decision makers to accelerate business connections and build meaningful conversations.
In its 7th year, DELIVER returns to Amsterdam on 8-9 June 2022, bringing together 1.500 of the ecommerce and logistics ecosystem, to share insight, make new connections and secure new contracts. With its unique hosted buyer format, DELIVER connects leading vendors with retailers who are actively looking for new solutions and technologies.
DELIVER is Europe’s biggest and most attended elite e-commerce and logistics event bringing together all important decision makers and the most famous brands of the retail, e-commerce and logistics industry.
4. As we emerge from the global pandemic, retailers are overwhelmed by the fast-changing retail landscape. Keynotion’s World Consumer Goods and Retail Forum is a must-come forum promising to deliver applicable takeaways to retailers’ challenges. Well-respected retailers like L’Oréal, Groupe are here to exchange ideas how they adapted, and how to prepare for the post-pandemic retail world. This Forum will be held on 23-24 June 2022, the Postillion Convention Center in Amsterdam. Among the key topics are:
- Redefining the Post-Pandemic Shopping Experience and the Changing Consumer
- Trends in Global Commerce and New Retail Business Models
- Ecommerce Best Practices and Tactics for Maintaining Digital Growth Momentum
- The Evolution of Physical Retail
- Retail Innovations and Emerging Technologies