Independent Retail Europe is the unique and authoritative representative of groups of independent retailers at EU level. We are an influential, experienced and respected voice in EU policy development in the heart of Europe.
Membership offers your organisation the opportunity to:
- directly contribute to, and influence, EU policy-making to benefit your business model;
- shape the political positioning of our sector;
- differentiate your image and reputation in accordance with your business model;
- participate in the work of the EU and international bodies;
- meet and exchange with policy makers and peers in other groups.
Independent Retail Europe supplies access to the latest political intelligence. Our team actively helps you to:
- stay up-to-date with the latest EU regulatory developments;
- interpret complex EU legislation by responding to your technical questions;
- compare your national rules with those of other EU countries through ad hoc comparative surveys/reports, etc.
Independent Retail Europe facilitates networking with both policy makers and your peers from across Europe. We organize:
- an annual conference and specific gatherings for you to exchange experiences and best practices with your peers from across the EU;
- meetings in Brussels for you to meet relevant policy makers and politicians;
- other possibilities to increase your visibility, i.e. speaking at events, having links on our home page etc.
By joining Independent Retail Europe, you strengthen your business as well as groups of independent retailers and the independent retail sector!
If you represent a group of independent retailers, a trade association representing groups of independent retailers, a buying group, a trade association of buying groups or an organisation that promotes independent retail – in the food and/or non-food sector, and regardless of size, turnover or market-share – and are interested in joining Independent Retail Europe, please use the form below to get in touch with us.