Join Independent Retail Europe
Independent Retail Europe is the unique and authoritative voice of groups of independent retailers at EU level.
Key benefits of a membership
Independent Retail Europe is an influential, experienced and respected voice in EU policy development in the heart of Europe.
We offer you the opportunity to:
- directly contribute to, and influence, EU policy-making to benefit your business model;
- shape the political positioning of our specific sector;
- differentiate your image and reputation in accordance with your business model;
- participate in the work of EU and international bodies.
Independent Retail Europe supplies access to the latest political intelligence.
Our team actively helps you to:
- stay up-to-date with the latest EU regulatory developments;
- interpret complex EU legislation by responding to your technical questions;
- compare your national rules with those of other EU countries through ad hoc comparative surveys/reports, etc.
Independent Retail Europe facilitates networking with both policy makers and your peers from across Europe.
- an annual conference and specific gatherings for you to exchange experiences and best practices with your peers from across the EU.
- meetings in Brussels for you to meet relevant policy makers and politicians.
- possibilities to increase your visibility, i.e. speaking at events, having links on our home page etc.
By joining Independent Retail Europe you promote your business model as well as independent retail. Your interests will be directly represented in Brussels policy-making, which will have additional direct benefits for your organization on the legislative landscape at national level.
Who should apply?
- Groups of independent retailers, or trade associations (food and non-food) representing independent retailers/their groups regardless of their size, turnover or market-share.
- Wholesale groups and their trade associations (food and non-food) regardless of their size, turnover or market-share.
How to apply?
Please contact the Director General,